playlist

lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

Physical Description: Hayley Williams




Hayley Williams is a short, thin, young woman with white, soft skin and is characterized by her hair. She has long, straight half-pink, half-orange hair, and her face is round and small with little brown eyes and delicate pink lips that fits perfectly with her skin. Her chin is small and rounded, and it makes her face look pretty and proporcionated.
Hayley is not too tal; she's about 1 and 60 meters and her body is quite delicate and fit. She's got short thin legs and plain abdomen, her arms are also short but thin. Hayley is a very pshysically fit woman and also with a unique beauty, without forgetting her beautiful voice.

This paragraph was very easy for me to write it, because I love Hayley too much <3. Altough it was not difficult for me to develope it, I learned some things I missed to do a physical description of a person.

1 comentario:

[COCO TEEN BLOG]