playlist

lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

Sensorial Paragraph: Love for summer

Summer season awakes my spirit and mood. The fresh sea breeze touching my skin help me to remind that free days are here already and its time for a break after a long year. Summer is the time of the year when you can watch the most beautiful sunsets and enjoy a good time on the relaxing beach, to let your mind fly in a deep journey of joy. The best of this season are summer vacations, the most waited time in the year specially because you left obligations behind to travel, rest and everything related to do nothing but funny activities as much as you can, and plus this comes Christmas time to receive lots of love and presents. Even if a this time is full of days in which high temperatures are common, it is a perfect excuse to sit on the green and fresh grass to eat lots of ice cream. Nothing as sweet and perfect than that.

This paragraph was a totally new experience for me, because I had never wrote a paragraph based on the things I feel around me like the smell, touch or something. It was very funny because I remember things that I like too much of a season.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

[COCO TEEN BLOG]