playlist

lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

Summer anecdote: One careless girl


Summer is the time I use a lot of different t-shirts. One day it was too hot and as a habit I tend to change my t-shirts a lot, so I did it. Hours later I went out with my friends to many places like the beach, the mall and downtown. It was all quite funny and good. Then after all that journey I finally met with my boyfriend. I was feeling a very strange sensation, like if he was staring at me for a long time, so I asked him what was happening and he said to me that my t-shirt was backwards. I felt so ashamed and went to a bathroom as soon as posible and put it the right way. All of this because I change my t-shirts and use different ones more than two times in a day.

In this work I didn't have many problems, and it was funny to me to write it because it was based on a funny experience of my life. It is a narration and it was useful to me to rehearse this kind of paragraph.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

[COCO TEEN BLOG]